FibeCoir uses 100% Recycled Organic coconuts, Our Indoor manufacturing plant in Mexico uses Eco friendly harvesting and processing methods which ensure we deliver a consistent, pest and pathogen free medium.
Aquaponics & Hydroponics, Maintains excellent aeration, Holds little water even when fully saturated, Able to hold, (6x-8x) its weight in water, ½ “ – 2” coconut fiber acts much like perlite, Soil amender to prevent soil compaction, Container gardens & planter beds.
• Made from 100% Recycled Organic coconuts, a renewable resource
• Coco allows strong root formation, heavy growth, and yields
• Neutral pH (5.4 6.3 ) needed for proper nutrient uptake
• Triple washed with our unique washing process guarantees
we do not introduce viruses or pathogens into our coir
• Can be used for indoor/outdoor applications: